Ladbrokes Sports Betting
With a legacy of more than a hundred years, Ladbrokes is one of the oldest and most popular bookmakers in the world. It provides an array of sporting actions to bet on, ranging from around the year football matches to golf to horse racing and plenty of other sports too. Log in to Ladbrokes and join one of the 3 nation’s best-loved sports betting names Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala. A familiar part of many UK communities, yet with operations across Europe and beyond. A world of online play and enjoyment provided by a company that is both innovative and trusted.
Let us see the notable features that Ladbrokes provides to punters that makes it one of the most popular UK bookmakers in the arena.
1. Single Account – Having a single online platform for sports betting, casino, poker, and lottery makes it easier for a user to shuffle between the different verticals on the same platform. Also, one does not need to make a fresh deposit if a sports bettor wants to try his luck at the casino.
2. Live coverage – For a bettor, nothing beats the experience of watching a live match and placing a bet. Ladbrokes not only provides live coverage for the matches but, in case the live coverage isn’t possible, it keeps the bettor engaged with virtual live coverage through graphical methods.
3. Odds Boost – Ladbrokes provides you with a daily odd boost which can be used in the sports of your choice, by adding single or multiple selections to your betting slip. These additions boost your betting odds.
4. Acca Insured – Ladbrokes provides bettors to secure and boost their accumulator bets by their three distinct ‘Acca’ features: Boost the odds.
Track the Acca or Accumulators to either cash-out or modify or to remove lost legs from your bet slips.
Free bet back To safeguard your money if one of your bets in multiple selection scenarios is lost.
5. Extra Place Race – Extra place race bets are given to people betting on horse racing every day for a stipulated period, before the race. Thus, the chances of getting prize money is boosted.
6. Cash Out – With Ladbrokes one can easily cash out the staked bets anytime he or she wishes to.
LADBROKES BETTING MARKETS & ODDS
Other distinct features that define bookmakers and their popularity are their Market and Odds, in-play bets, and all. Let us see where Ladbrokes stand with respect to this. Ladbrokes’ market covers almost all sporting events and their respective leagues both the national as well as the international ones. Horse racing is another avenue that is widely popular amongst punters on Ladbrokes. In terms of the different betting types and the corresponding odds offered, it is pretty much on similar lines to its peers in the market.
However, Ladbrokes’ USP lies with its daily odd boost feature that bettors can use to maximize their winning amount.
IN-PLAY LIVE LADBROKES SPORTS BETTING
Ladbrokes is amongst the best when it comes to offering the best in-play betting experiences to bettors.
This feature enables one to place bets as the match is on the go thus giving the flexibility to take the live match situation and condition into consideration.
Also, the live statistics provided during the match helps in making predictions. For instance, in a tennis match, stats like the number of aces being fired by a player, faults, etc. might help you make the next set of predictions for the Next Set winner. Also, you can cash out seeing the course of the game.
In-play betting is widely popular with dynamic games like tennis and football.
Other Ladbrokes Sports Betting Extras
The Ladbrokes Grid bet online and in-store
MONEY BACK 5 TEAM ACCA
When you login to Ladbrokes you can Bet on a 5+ fold and get MONEY BACK as a free bet up to £25 if one team lets you down. Available on all English and Scottish league and cup matches and selected European leagues including Spanish La Liga.
How to claim a Free Ladbrokes sports betting bonus?
To claim your free bonus, Ladbrokes require to first make a minimum deposit of 5 pounds. Once you have deposited the amount, you need to place a bet on a sport of your choice. Once done you qualify for the bonus in the form of free bets. These bets you are free to stake on any sporting event you like.
How does cash out work with Ladbrokes?
Ladbrokes gives you the flexibility to cash out your placed bet in the middle of the game. In due course of the match, if you see the results favourable in your side, you can cash out a part of the entire profit. In adverse scenarios, you can cash out to minimize the loss.
Is Ladbrokes available on Mobile Device?
Yes, Ladbrokes can be accessed via a mobile app that is available on both Android and IOS.
Ladbrokes sports betting boasts of a good reputation and is easily available on the web and mobile. With the wide array of sporting action it covers and their corresponding betting options it supports, it pretty much has everything for a punter. With punter friendly features for boosting odds, line in-play betting options, free bonus, extra place race, and the best Acca options to track and secure your bet amounts, Ladbrokes is right there amongst the best and recommended bookmakers in the UK.