Live Streaming Betting Sites
Viewing live streams at UK bookmakers lets people connect with their favourite sports teams and players. Live streamers can also bet in-play on matches and events, which is an exciting and additional thrill when there’s money on it.
Top list of bookmakers offering a live streaming betting site service of horse racing, football and other sports.
- Open Account Offer Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
* Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply
- Top Rated Bookmaker
- Request a Bet
- Live Streaming
- Netbet Bet £10 Get £40
* New Customers Only. Customers will be awarded £15 in free bets and £15 in free spins for casino and Vegas once their first £30 qualifying bets on sports have been placed and then settled on the account. free Bets valid for 3 days and free spins valid for 7 days. www.begambleaware.org 18+ T&Cs Apply
- Up to 50% more winnings on 3+ selections
- Wide range of markets
- Good Euro Football
- WillHill Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
* New customers who register, deposit & bet via Mobile only,, min £10 stake, win only, min odds 1/2, free bets credited as 2 X £15 (30 day expiry), free bet/player/payment method/country restrictions apply.
- Bet boost on 3+ Selections
- William Hill Plus Card
- Acca Five Insurance
- Ladbrokes Bet £10 Get £30
* 18+. UK+IRE only. Promo code 'G30' required. Min first bet £10. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. T&Cs Apply.
- Ladbrokes The Grid
- Snooker Betting
- 5+ Acca Ins
- Coral Bet £5 get £20
* 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply
- Good Cricket Betting
- Acca Insurance
- Coral Connect Card
- Boylesports £10 Mobile or £25 Desktop Offer
* 18+. UK Customers (Excluding NI) only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards your average stake. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. Mobile Offer 18+. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. First bet only. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. UK customers only. Both offers are one Free Bet offer per customer, household and IP Address only. T&Cs apply
- Football Acca Insurance
- Acca Loyalty Bonus
- Double Winnings Penalty
What are live streaming betting sites?
Live streaming of sports allows you to watch live matches over the internet from betting sites which offer this service.
24 Hour Match of The Day
The days when watching sports was something we could only do during the weekends or on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings are over (Remember Match of the Day with Jimmy Hill, The Big Match on Sunday afternoons with Brian Moore and Sportsnight with Harry Carpenter). Whilst that was great, live sports viewing has moved on. We are now in a time where 24-hour news is available, not always a good thing! and pretty much 24-7 sport, there can never be too much. So what is good now is that everyone can watch football, horseracing, and any other sport imaginable all day long through live streaming betting sites. We have the capability to watch and bet at the same time, through the same service. This is phenomenal for punters, so we have created a top-10 list of the best live streaming betting sites.
Live streaming allows you to watch live sport in real-time, a lot like live TV. All you need to be able to live stream is an internet device, like a smartphone, computer or tablet, and a platform (a website or app) to live stream from.
Why are live streaming betting sites so popular?
Some sports all across the world may not be available to view on mainstream or pay-TV like Skysports or BT. Live streaming is appealing to punters, as there is a sense of being ‘in the moment’ and interaction.